Terms and conditions of the service
Terms and Conditions
Introduction: the offer and online sale of products on the website www.canapamontana.com are governed by the following general conditions of sale. The sale of hemp, CBD, cannabis light and derivatives to children under 18 is prohibited. Among the products on sale there are inflorescences and derivatives of Cannabis Sativa L .: permitted uses as per law 242/16; THC content below the legal limits. All products sold under the Cannabis Light category are intended for technical use, not intended for human consumption, unless otherwise indicated and do not have doping efficacy. The products purchased on the site are sold by:
Azienda Agricola Montana
Viale Unione Europea, 11
15067 - Novi Ligure (AL)
P. VAT 03610150041
All trademarks shown on the site belong to their legitimate owners; third party trademarks, product names and images, trade names, corporate names and companies mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners or registered trademarks of other companies and have been used for explanatory purposes only and for the benefit of the owner, without any purpose. of copyright infringement.
A. Purchase method
1) To purchase the Products, the Customer must enter the selected Product / s in the appropriate "Cart" and, after having viewed and accepted the contribution for the delivery costs, can proceed with the purchase after having entered the data required for shipping and billing.
2) Once this operation is completed, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order, including delivery costs, with the request for further confirmation of the purchase procedure.
3) After viewing the summary, the Customer must select the desired type of payment and "click" the button to proceed.
4) With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the conditions of sale and additional information contained on the site will be considered fully known and accepted by the Customer, who also declares to be of age.
5) The Order Confirmation by Azienda Agricola Montana sent to the Customer at the e-mail address indicated, will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
6) The contract will be considered concluded and will be binding for both parties when the Order Confirmation is sent to the Customer.
7) After payment, you will receive an e-mail that will notify you of receipt of payment and from that moment the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order will decorate.
8) Should our staff find errors in your order or consider your order not to be processed within the required time and manner, you will be promptly notified, which will indicate your order as REFUSED; should you receive this message, please contact us at email@example.com.
9) Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order or by the cancellation due to non-payment within the established deadline.
10) In the product shop published on the Canapa Montana website, the availability of the products, even being constantly updated, may undergo variations not in real time and without notice.
11) You are purchasing products that can be viewed and described on our site and you accept that the images of the products may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics, but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessory products shown in the figure. The images are therefore to be understood as a mere generic representation of the products.
1) The prices of the Products are expressed in Euros and include all applicable taxes and / or duties.
2) The prices of the Products do not include delivery costs and any cash on delivery, the amounts of which will in any case be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order.
3) The price of the Product will be that indicated on the site at the time of the order. Therefore, they will not be able to detect any price increases or decreases, even in correlation with promotional sales before or after the purchase order.
4) The only payment methods accepted are by credit card through a secure control and payment system for online purchases. These may vary or be made unavailable and the customer is required to complete the checkout with the methods made available at the time of purchase.
5) If the circuit is not available, choose the one available at the time of the order or other forms of payment. If the payment transaction is successful, but you do not receive our order confirmation email (also check your junk mail), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify the problem.
7) Other unspecified forms of payment are not accepted.
1) The delivery of the products will be made by courier and the times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the product itself.
2) For available goods Azienda Agricola Montana will deliver by express courier within the times indicated, specifying that these may undergo exceptional variations or hitches (vehicle breakdowns, adverse weather conditions, staff strikes, etc.) indicative value. For the islands, Calabria and more peripheral locations, delivery times may be longer and delivery within 48 working hours from order fulfillment is not guaranteed, in fact it usually starts from 72 working hours.
3) Our system has calculated the shipping costs in Italy based on some parameters dictated by national couriers and you can check the cost of your shipment at the end of the compilation of your order, by reading the summary. Please carefully check the order summary and the costs listed in order not to run into problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially before payment. For Sicily, Calabria and Sardinia the shipping cost would be higher but we preferred not to add surcharges to compensate for the probably slower delivery. For the smaller islands, on the other hand, the shipping cost has a supplement that must always be inserted in the cart as a normal item.
D. Warranty for defective goods
If there are damaged or incomplete goods inside the package received, it is necessary to send an e-mail to our address email@example.com within 48 working hours of receipt of the package, with attached photographic documentation relating to the damaged goods.The e-mail must also contain the reference number of the order, invoice and shipping With the opening of the case we will proceed with the withdrawal of the defective product and the reimbursement of the cost of the goods, or a new shipment of the damaged goods if available, or to send a discount code to be used in a subsequent purchase.
1) In order to purchase the Products on the Site, you must provide the personal data requested in the appropriate form during the procedure for purchasing the products or if you intend to register on the site.
2) The data provided are processed by Azienda Agricola Montana for the purposes and in the manner described below and in any case in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the processing of personal data) and its subsequent changes.
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
obligations related to the stipulation and execution of the contract;
statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of e-mail.
3) The processing of data for the purposes set out takes place both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the previous point 2 will make it impossible to purchase the Products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter b) does not have any consequence on the possibility of purchasing the Products on the Site.
6) The data controller is Azienda Agricola Montana
7) The personal data given to Azienda Agricola Montana are known exclusively by the subjects expressly appointed by the data controller and competent within the corporate structure for the performance of the activities necessary for the correct management of the relationship with the user within the scope of the purposes indicated. Outside the corporate structure, the user's personal data are transmitted only to the companies that handle the transport and delivery of shipments and to their staff assigned to carry out these tasks.
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, request its correction, integration and cancellation, by making a written request addressed to Azienda Agricola Montana
The customer agrees to receive an e-mail to review the products and evaluate how the experience on our site was on the e-mail address indicated in the order.
G. Information and complaints
For information or clarifications on the conditions of sale and products, the Customer can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
H. Applicable law and dispute resolution
The contract between Azienda Agricola Montana and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of disservice or dispute between Azienda Agricola Montana and the Customer, the Judge of the place of residence of the owner of this site will be competent.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union, Articles 15-17 EU Reg. 44/01..